An International conference on Mental Health was organized by Holistic Healing Foundation of India on 10-11 Oct. 2019.
Highlights of the conference:
- The first platform at an International Level bringing professionals from various fields: psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical hypnotherapists, mental health consultants, counsellors and alternative modality healers.
- The first conference building a bridge by combining and bringing the eastern modalities of healing with the western techniques of resolution.
- The first conference providing cross-platform for exchange of ideas, tools & techniques.
- Provided excellent exposure to students, academicians and professionals to research, present papers and get statistics of various techniques used for healing via scientific papers that were presented.
- Helpful to a certain extent in removing the stigma associated with seeking help for mental health issues, especially amongst the youth.
- Prof (Dr) Himanshu Pandya, Vice Chancellor, Gujarat University, announced that a new Post Graduate Diploma Course in Clinical Hypnotherapy will be introduced at Gujarat University. The course content & other modalities to be decided by Prof Bharucha in collaboration with other faculty members.