Pioneer of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy in Gujarat from EKAA:
- Prof Hervez R Bharucha is the first teacher of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy from Gujarat to learn and teach this therapy in Gujarat under EKAA (Earlier known as California Hypnosis Institute of India). He is also the 1st Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist from Gujarat to practice Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy under EKAA (Earlier known as California Hypnosis Institute of India). Since then he has dedicated all his efforts for promotion of this therapy.
- Prof Hervez R Bharucha is the only privileged teacher from Gujarat to have trained directly with two legendary hypnotherapy masters Dr Sunny Satin the “father” of Clinical Hypnotherapy in India and the world and Mr Yuvraj Kapadia who has taken Hypnotherapy to the highest possible heights of efficacy and success.
- HHFI gives you the opportunity to train under the senior and experienced Ekaa teachers and power couple Prof Hervez R Bharucha & Rashna H Bharucha who are the pioneers of Clinical Hypnotherapy in Gujarat from EKAA.
- The first CHII (EKAA) centre was set up in Gujarat by Prof Hervez R Bharucha in 2007.
Passion within family:
His wife Rashna H Bharucha, shares his passion for teaching and healing. The passion towards alternative healing runs in the family, even his mother Mrs Rhoda R Bharucha has learnt Clinical Hypnotherapy.
We are registered with EKAA – Ekagra Karma Apara Antara (Earlier known as CHII – California Hypnosis Institute of India. An organization that has positioned itself as a premier institute, delivering quality and consistent education, in the area of integrated clinical hypnotherapy in India.
EKAA is the first and the only professional Institute in India to conduct and offer certification courses in INTEGRATED CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY thereby integrating Clinical Hypnotherapy with other modalities of healing.
EKAA is internationally recognized by:
- IMDHA – The International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association® is the largest Hypnosis organization focusing on Hypnosis and Healthcare dedicated to Healing: Body, Mind and Spirit. Vision to have a member in every healthcare facility worldwide. IMDHA members are required to graduate from an approved school of hypnotherapy, completing the minimum educational requirements.
- Tasso Institute is internationally prominent in the field of regression therapy. Tasso Institute offers training programs and workshops in transpersonal coaching and therapy, on college level.
- The Earth Association for Regression Therapy promotes the professional application of Regression Therapy.
In Gujarat, clinical hypnotherapy is conducted by trained experts all of whom are registered with EKAA – Gujarat and work under the guidance of Prof Hervez R Bharucha, CHt, as and when required. Generally in this therapy the first session is spent in problem identification and on an average it takes 4 to 5 sessions for recovery, however the number of sessions are subject to the severity of the following diseases and the time frame of their occurrence.
For e.g.: Asthma, Addictions, Anxiety, Back Pain, Bed Wetting, Behavioural Issues, Blood Pressure, Chronic pains, Depression, Fears & Phobias, Hypertension, Impotency, Negativism, Rejection, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Sexual Issues, Skin Disorders, Smoking, Snoring, Stage Frights, Study Issues, Sleep Disorders, Weight Management, etc.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful therapy used to create major positive life-changes pertaining to health, wealth and success also to overcome psychosomatic disorders, as it allows the therapist to bypass the conscious analytical mind and work with the subconscious mind of the person.