We believe that to an extent, most diseases are psychosomatic in nature. The term psychosomatic disorder can mean, a physical disease that is thought to be caused, or made worse, by mental factors, stored within the individual’s own subconscious mind.
Hypnotherapy may be defined as a communication process to a person’s mind that allows his/her conscious and subconscious mind to receive the same message, in an altered state of consciousness. A very powerful technique, which allows access to the root cause, understanding the why of issues, difficulties, diseases and to bring about a miraculous solution.
Hence, hypnotherapy can help bring major positive life-changes for health, wealth and success by healing various physical, emotional, behavioural and mental disorders through the mind.
Hypnotherapy has been flourishing as a very safe and yet a highly effective method of facilitating healing solutions for all human beings. It grants the practitioner access to the person’s subconscious mind & by doing so provides an opportunity to understand the complex workings of his or her mind.
Under the hypnotic state our analytical features and faculties are reduced sufficiently allowing the healer to access the subconscious mind and remove the emotions connected with the trauma, solve the emotion behind the disease thus eliminating it from the body entirely and allowing the innate power of the subconscious mind to manifest a healthier environment, so that the person may live a more fulfilled and happy life.
Hypnotherapy helps a person to (for e.g.):
- Discover the negative knots-beliefs-memories that shape present life performance, success, actions.
- Gain insight into current problems, difficulties and past incidents.
- Create new belief system that reflects the true inner potential.
- Reduce day-to-day worries, anxiety, tension, and stress.
- Increase creativity, performance, efficiency and clarity of thought with increase of self-esteem, self-confidence
- Improve interpersonal relationships.
- Integrate mind, body and get healed physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Acquire a better outlook and vision about the purpose of life
- Release old patterns and phobias emanating from past lives.
- Remove physical imprints, negative memories, and attachments from past lives.
- Bring past life potential to present life.
Pioneer of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy in Gujarat from EKAA:
- Prof Hervez R Bharucha is the first teacher of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy from Gujarat to learn and teach this therapy in Gujarat under EKAA (Earlier known as California Hypnosis Institute of India). He is also the 1st Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist from Gujarat to practice Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy under EKAA (Earlier known as California Hypnosis Institute of India). Since then he has dedicated all his efforts for promotion of this therapy.
- Prof Hervez R Bharucha is the only privileged teacher from Gujarat to have trained directly with two legendary hypnotherapy masters Dr Sunny Satin the “father” of Clinical Hypnotherapy in India and the world and Mr Yuvraj Kapadia who has taken Hypnotherapy to the highest possible heights of efficacy and success.
- HHFI gives you the opportunity to train under the senior and experienced Ekaa teachers and power couple Prof Hervez R Bharucha & Rashna H Bharucha who are the pioneers of Clinical Hypnotherapy in Gujarat from EKAA.
- The first CHII (EKAA) centre was set up in Gujarat by Prof Hervez R Bharucha in 2007.
Passion within family:
His wife Rashna H Bharucha, shares his passion for teaching and healing. The passion towards alternative healing runs in the family, even his mother Mrs Rhoda R Bharucha has learnt Clinical Hypnotherapy.
We are registered with EKAA – Ekagra Karma Apara Antara (Earlier known as CHII – California Hypnosis Institute of India. An organization that has positioned itself as a premier institute, delivering quality and consistent education, in the area of integrated clinical hypnotherapy in India.
EKAA is the first and the only professional Institute in India to conduct and offer certification courses in INTEGRATED CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY thereby integrating Clinical Hypnotherapy with other modalities of healing.
EKAA is internationally recognized by:
- IMDHA – The International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association® is the largest Hypnosis organization focusing on Hypnosis and Healthcare dedicated to Healing: Body, Mind and Spirit. Vision to have a member in every healthcare facility worldwide. IMDHA members are required to graduate from an approved school of hypnotherapy, completing the minimum educational requirements.
- Tasso Institute is internationally prominent in the field of regression therapy. Tasso Institute offers training programs and workshops in transpersonal coaching and therapy, on college level.
- The Earth Association for Regression Therapy promotes the professional application of Regression Therapy.
In Gujarat, clinical hypnotherapy is conducted by trained experts all of whom are registered with EKAA – Gujarat and work under the guidance of Prof Hervez R Bharucha, CHt, as and when required. Generally in this therapy the first session is spent in problem identification and on an average it takes 4 to 5 sessions for recovery, however the number of sessions are subject to the severity of the following diseases and the time frame of their occurrence.
For e.g.: Asthma, Addictions, Anxiety, Back Pain, Bed Wetting, Behavioural Issues, Blood Pressure, Chronic pains, Depression, Fears & Phobias, Hypertension, Impotency, Negativism, Rejection, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Sexual Issues, Skin Disorders, Smoking, Snoring, Stage Frights, Study Issues, Sleep Disorders, Weight Management, etc.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful therapy used to create major positive life-changes pertaining to health, wealth and success also to overcome psychosomatic disorders, as it allows the therapist to bypass the conscious analytical mind and work with the subconscious mind of the person.
Interested? Fill in the details below and we’ll get back to you soon.